Rate calendar = price / night

 For booking, the full price will include

- the price of the stay

- cleaning fee (90€)

- online payment fees (2% price of the stay)

- refundable deposit (500 €)

[the deposit is refunded as soon as the housekeeper has reported that there is no damage in the apartment]

  

You can book directly here by paying 25% of the price of your stay on a secure payment gateway with your credit card (see the security conditions at the bottom of the page). The remaining 75% (with the deposit) will be collected 30 days before your arrival.


 

For long stays, automatic discount: 10% from the 8th day.

15% discount from 20 nights

20% discount from 30 nights


You can book directly here by paying 25% of the price of your stay on a secure payment gateway with your credit card (see the security conditions at the bottom of the page). The remaining 75% (with the deposit) will be collected 30 days before your arrival.

Cancellation policy

- Total refund until 30 full days prior to arrival local time (time of arrival: 16h).

- To receive a 50% refund, cancellation must be made between 29 days and 14 full days prior to arrival local time (time of arrival: 16h) .

- If the tenant cancels less than 14 days in advance, the nights not spent in housing will not be reimbursed . Only the deposit and cleaning fee will be refunded.

- If the tenant arrives and decides to leave before the scheduled date , the nights not spent in housing will not be reimbursed.


 

               
autumn-winter 2018                                                                                   €150,00/night
5 nov. 2018 - 16 déc. 2018
3 nights min.
             
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Christmas hollidays 2018                                                                          €180,00/night
17 dec. 2018 - 6 jan. 2019
3 nights min.
             
 _________________________________________________________________________
 
winter 2019                                                                                                   €150,00/night
7 jan. 2019 - 3 feb. 2019
3 nights min.
             
___________________________________________________________________________
 
Carnival 2019                                                                                               €180,00/night
4 feb. 2019 - 24 feb. 2019
3 nights min.
             
 __________________________________________________________________________
 
end of winter 2019                                                                                        €160,00/night
25 feb. 2019 - 17 mar. 2019
3 nights min.
             
 _________________________________________________________________________
 
spring beginning 2019                                                                                  €180,00/night
18 mar. 2019 - 28 apr. 2019
3 nights min.
             
 ____________________________________________________________________________
 
spring 2019                                                                                                     €200,00/night
29 apr. 2019 - 2 jun. 2019
3 nights min.
             
 ____________________________________________________________________________
 
summer beginning 2019
3 jun. 2019 - 30 jun. 2019                                                                              €240,00/night
4 nights min.
_____________________________________________________________________________
heart of summer 2019
1 jul. 2019 - 25 aug. 2019                                                                             €260,00/night
4 nights min.
_____________________________________________________________________________
end of summer 2019
26 aug. 2019 - 29 sept. 2019                                                                          €240,00/night
4 nights min.
_____________________________________________________________________________
autumn beginning 2019                                                                              €200,00/night                                                                                                                                     
30 sept. 2019 - 20 oct. 2019
3 nights min.
             
________________________________________________________________________
 
autumn 2019                                                                                                €180,00/night
21 oct. 2019 - 10 nov. 2019
3 nights min.
             

________________________________________________________________________ 

 

autumn-winter 2019
11 nov. 2019 - 15 dec. 2019
3 nights min.
 
                                                                   €150,00/night
         
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Christmas hollidays 2019-20
16 dec. 2019 - 5 jan. 2020
3 nights min.
 
                                                                   €190,00/night
         
 _________________________________________________________________________
 
winter 2020
6 janv. 2020 - 2 febr. 2020
3 nights min.
 
                                                                  €170,00/night
         
___________________________________________________________________________
Carnival 2020                                                                                              €190,00 / night
3 feb. 2019 - 23 feb. 2020
3 nights min.

 

 

           
 __________________________________________________________________________
 
end of winter 2020                                                                                     €170,00 / night
24 févr. 2020 - 15 mar. 2020
3 nights min.
             
 __________________________________________________________________________
 
spring beginning 2020                                                                               €190,00 / night
16 mar. 2020 - 26 apr. 2020
3 nights min.
             
 ____________________________________________________________________________
 
spring 2020                                                                                                  €210,00 / night
27 apr. 2020 - 31 may 2020
3 nights min.
             
 ____________________________________________________________________________
 
summer beginning 2020                                                                            €250,00 / night
1 jun. 2020 - 28 jun. 2020
4 nights min.
_____________________________________________________________________________
         
 
heart of summer 2020                                                                                €270,00 / night
29 jun. 2020 - 30 aug. 2020

4 nights min.

__________________________________________________________________________

   
 
     
 
end of summer 2020                                                                                   €250,00 /night
31 aug. 2020 - 27 sept. 2020
4 nights min.
           
 
         
Location de vacances dans les Alpes-Maritimes
Location de vacances à Nice