You are virtually entering the Nice apartment of Laetitia and Georges and we are happy to welcome you.
You can come and enjoy our beautiful apartment for two or four people. Since April 2015, we have had the pleasure of welcoming dozens of tenants from all over the world who have been sent to us by the three major rental platforms (Booking.com, Airbnb and the HomeAway family, that is to say HomeAway, Homelidays, Fewo, etc.). You will see further how happy they were with their stay in our apartment ...
On this website you can get an idea of our services, but also book directly the dates of your choice by paying the price of your stay on a secured payment gateway with your credit card.
Simply click on the Book Online button at the bottom of each page or go to the "Calendar-Reservations" page.
You can book directly here by paying a deposit (25% of the price of your stay) on a secure payment gateway with your credit card (see the security conditions at the bottom of the page). The remaining 75% will be collected 25 days before your arrival.
But if you feel safer going through an institutional platform, you can also rent our apartment through Airbnb (by clicking here), trough Booking.com (by clicking here) or through the HomeAway family (HomeAway, Homelidays, Fewo, etc) by clicking here.
We simply remind you that these platforms take high commissions ...
Either they charge the commission to you (as do HomeAway, Abritel, VRBO, and the rest of the HomeAway family), and that increases the rental price by about 13%.
Either the commission is billed entirely to us (this is the case with Booking.com) or a little to you and a lot to us (this is the case with Airbnb), and we are then forced to pass the commission on: our prices displayed on the Airbnb and Booking.com websites are increased by 16% and 17% respectively compared to our prices displayed here.
Why are we in love with our apartment? Very well located and very well organized, with a large panoramic terrace in front and a beautiful balcony behind, luxuriously decorated and furnished, enjoying an extraordinary view on Nice and its hills, it represents for us a haven of peace, soft luminosity and freshness.
[NB. La réservation s'effectue par l'intermédiaire du gestionnaire de réservation "Beds24", lui-même relié à la passerelle sécurisée de paiement "Stripe". Les données inscrites sur votre carte bancaire seront entrées directement par vous sur la passerelle STRIPE. Nous ne voyons donc pas les détails de la transaction et nous n'avons pas connaissance des données inscrites sur votre carte bancaire. Pour en savoir plus sur le système de réservation, suivre ce lien: https://www.beds24.com/payment-gateway.html]
The reservation is made through the booking manager "Beds24", itself connected to the secure payment gateway "Stripe". The data on your credit card will be entered directly by you on the STRIPE gateway. We do not see the details of the transaction and we are not aware of the data on your credit card. To find out more about the reservation system, follow this link: www.beds24.com/payment-gateway.html]
Meublé de tourisme agréé par la Ville de Nice. N°enregistrement = 06088 001592 ZA