The available dates are in green - Choose your dates by clicking on the calendar
For long stays, automatic discount: 10% from the 8th day.
15% discount from 20 nights
20% discount from 28 nights
You can book directly here by paying a deposit (20% of the price of your stay) on a secure payment gateway with your credit card (see the security conditions at the bottom of the page). The remaining 80% will be collected 25 days before your arrival.
But if you feel safer going through an institutional platform, you can also rent our apartment through Airbnb (by clicking ici), trough Booking.com (by clicking ici), or through the HomeAway family (HomeAway, Homelidays, Fewo, etc) by clicking ici.
We just remind you that these platforms take high commissions ...
Either they charge the commission to you (as do HomeAway, VRBO, and the rest of the HomeAway family), and that increases the rental price by about 13%.
Either the commission is charged entirely to us (this is the case with Booking.com) or a little to you and a lot to us (this is the case with Airbnb), and we are then forced to pass the commission on: our prices displayed on the Airbnb and Booking.com websites are increased by 16% and 17% respectively compared to our prices displayed here.
By booking through this website you agree to the rental agreement, i.e. you agree
1) to pay the above Advance Payment = 20% of the total price of the stay (deposit included)
2) to authorize the automatic collection of the remaining amount due (80%) 25 days before your arrival,
3) to accept the cancellation rules and all other stay rules (house rules: non-smoking and others policies).
[NB. The reservation is made through the booking manager "Beds24", itself connected to the secure payment gateway "Stripe". The data on your credit card will be entered directly by you on the STRIPE gateway. We do not see the details of the transaction and we are not aware of the data on your credit card. To find out more about the reservation system, follow this link: www.beds24.com/payment-gateway.html]
The full price will include
- the price of the stay
- the tourist tax due to the city of Nice (€ 2 per person per night)
- cleaning fee (90€)
- refundable security deposit (500 €)
[the deposit is refunded as soon as the housekeeper has reported that there is no damage in the apartment: max. 7 days]
* Total refund of the deposit until 25 full days prior to arrival local time (time of arrival: 16h).
* To receive a 50% refund of the total price of your stay, cancellation must be made between 24 days and 8 full days prior to arrival local time (time of arrival: 16h).
* If the tenant cancels less than 8 days in advance, the nights not spent in housing will not be reimbursed. Only the deposit, tourist tax and cleaning fee will be refunded.
* If the tenant arrives and decides to leave before the scheduled date, the nights not spent in housing will not be reimbursed.
[NB. La réservation s'effectue par l'intermédiaire du gestionnaire de réservation "Beds24", lui-même relié à la passerelle sécurisée de paiement "Stripe". Les données inscrites sur votre carte bancaire seront entrées directement par vous sur la passerelle STRIPE. Nous ne voyons donc pas les détails de la transaction et nous n'avons pas connaissance des données inscrites sur votre carte bancaire. Pour en savoir plus sur le système de réservation, suivre ce lien: https://www.beds24.com/payment-gateway.html]
The reservation is made through the booking manager "Beds24", itself connected to the secure payment gateway "Stripe". The data on your credit card will be entered directly by you on the STRIPE gateway. We do not see the details of the transaction and we are not aware of the data on your credit card. To find out more about the reservation system, follow this link: www.beds24.com/payment-gateway.html]
Meublé de tourisme agréé par la Ville de Nice. N°enregistrement = 06088 001592 ZA